Timmermans MJC, van Vught AJAH, Peters YAS, Meermans G, Peute JGM, Postma CT, Smit PC, Verdaasdonk E, de Vries Reilingh TS, Wensing M, Laurant MGH. (2017). The impact of the implementation of physician assistants in inpatient care: A multicenter matched-controlled study. PLoS One. Aug 9;12(8):e0178212. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0178212. eCollection 2017.
- The involvement of physician assistants in inpatient care in hospitals in the Netherlands: a cost-effectiveness analysis
- The effectiviness of substitution of hospital ward care from medical doctors to physician assistants: a study protocol
- Physician assistants in medical ward care: a descriptive study of the situation in the Netherlands
- The impact of the involvement of physician assistants in inpatient care
- Determinants of the sustained employment of physician assistants in hospitals: a qualitative study
- De effecten van het inzetten van Physician Assistants in de functie van zaalarts
- PA in functie van zaalarts verhoogt continuïteit van zorg