Timmermans MJ, van Vught AJ, Maassen IT, Draaijer L, Hoofwijk AG, Spanier M, van Unen W, Wensing M, Laurant MG. Determinants of the sustained employment of physician assistants in hospitals: a qualitative study. BMJ Open. 2016 Nov 18;6(11):e011949. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-011949.
- The involvement of physician assistants in inpatient care in hospitals in the Netherlands: a cost-effectiveness analysis
- Physician assistants in medical ward care: a descriptive study of the situation in the Netherlands
- The effectiviness of substitution of hospital ward care from medical doctors to physician assistants: a study protocol
- The impact of the implementation of physician assistants in inpatient care: A multicenter matched-controlled study
- De effecten van het inzetten van Physician Assistants in de functie van zaalarts
- The impact of the involvement of physician assistants in inpatient care
- PA in functie van zaalarts verhoogt continuïteit van zorg